CALL FOR PAPER & INVITATION TO JOIN AIMS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE (AIC) 2021 ON 17th DECEMBER
1st AIMS International Conference (AIC 2021) will be held at the Expo 2020 Dubai UAE and virtually (via an online platform) on 17th December 2021. AIC 2021 is a strategic collaboration between the Ministry Of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE) and Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) with the support of the other AIMS Committee in Malaysia.
AIC 2021 will be focusing on this year's theme: internationalisation of Higher Education Towards Future Talents_. AIC 2021 will provide a stimulating conference for academicians, researchers and students to network and communicate via experiences and research studies on the future of education. This conference is a platform for the participants to share information on the main sectors of the internationalisation of higher education. It will also reflect the practices of higher education now and future teaching, learning, research, appraising the co-curricular development, digitalisation governance and transnational education through the international lens.
Two special keynote speakers will be invited (subject to confirmation) to share their ideas on the current trend in these emerging and important topics.
1) Asst. Prof. Dr. Romyen Kosaikanont,Director of Seameo Rihed,SEAMEO Regional Centre for Higher Education and Development (RIHED)
2) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohd Ariffin Bin Abu Hassan ,Associate Director Global Education & Experience (GEE),UTM International
Sub-theme / Scopes for this seminar :
1. Innovation in future learning to enhance the quality of teaching methods in Higher Education.
2. Mobility management for students for enhanced graduate employability.
3. Challenges in brand positioning of the future education system.
All accepted papers presented in AIC 2021 will go through a double-blind peer-review process and will have the opportunity to be published in selected Chapters in Book/Conference Proceedings. Terms and conditions applied. We appreciate it if you can share this invitation with your colleagues/academics at your university.