Lab Exchange is a student exchange program is designed to facilitate international cooperation and exchange with partner institutions of NCHU. This program offers incoming exchange students the opportunity to do research in the lab under the professors' instruction. We offer labs related to many fields of study.
Each student will be assigned a mentor professor for consultation during his/her stay at NCHU. We welcome student who are interested in learning more about Taiwan to join lab exchange and share their culture with us!
Student must get nomination from home university before apply Lab Exchange. Please find our list of partner universities HERE!
Student who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for Lab Exchange:
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at NCHU partner institutions (exclude those based in)
- Successfully completed at least 1 year of study at home institution
- Nominated through the Office of International Affairs or equivalent office of the home instiution according to MoU or exchange agreements
Students can choose to stay for one of the following term:
1. Fall Term (September - January)
2. Spring Term (February - June)
3. One Academic Year (September - June)
4. Short visit ( at least 3 months)
1. Tuition waiver (The fees of mandatory insurance and accommodation are not included. Students need to pay both fees by themselves.)
2. Monthly stipend will be offered upon budget availability and qualification of students.
Benefits only apply to the nominees that fall within the agreed quota of the partner university agreement.
Please visit HERE to find more information about 2020-2021 Lab Exchange.