Student who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for Lab Exchange:
1. Full-time undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at NCHU partner institutions (exclude those based in)
2. Successfully completed at least 1 year of study at home institution
3. Nominated through the Office of International Affairs or equivalent office of the home instiution according to MoU or exchange agreements
Students can choose to stay for one of the following term:
1. Fall Term (September - January)
2. Spring Term (February - June)
3. One academic year (September - June)
4. Short visit ( at least 3 months)
1. Tuition waiver (The fees of mandatory insurance and accommodation are not included. Students need to pay both fees by themselves.)
2. Monthly stipend will be offered upon budget availability and qualification of students.
【Note】Benefits only apply to the nominees that fall within the agreed quota of the partner university agreement.
Please visit HERE to find more information about 2019-2020 Lab Exchange.