Student who apply fall semester: April 2 (of the same year)
Student who apply spring semester: October 15 (of the previous year)
ONLY for Program Coordinator of partner institute:
Please fill out the NOMINATION FROM before deadline. Applicant must have an official nomination from their home institution to be eligible for academic exchange application at NCHU.
Student who apply fall semester: April 8 - April 22 (of the same year)
Student who apply spring semester: October 15 - October 31 (of the previous year)
ONLY for Nominated Student:
After confirming the nomination by partner institutions, we will set up the information of online application to nominated student by April 6/October 15. Please complete ONLINE APPLICATION by this deadline.
1. Application Form
2. Official Certificate of Enrollment issued by the student's home institution
3. Official academic transcripts issued by the student's home institution (must be Chinese or
4. Two Letters of Recommendation
5. Plan of study (written in Chinese or English)
6. Autobiography (300 to 500 words, written in Chinese or English)
7. Certificate of Proflciency in Chinese/English (optional)
8. Supplementary materials (optional)
【Note】Please scan your documents, we do not accept blurred documents, photographs or screenshots.
Step 1: Go through the nomination process of the home institution.
Partner institution needs to fill in the nomination form (online) before deadline.
Step 2: Nominated students complete all the required documents at online application before deadline.
Step 3: Application is reviewed and final decision made by the University Review Committee. Results
will be announced by the end of June/ mid-December.
Step 4: The official admission package will be sent to the Program Coordinator of the partner institutions.
Step 5: Admitted students need to confirm admission and enter arrival information online.
Short-term lab exchange, please contact:
Yu-Ching (Christina) Cheng
Tel: +886 4 2284 0206