NCHU Scholarship for Foreign Degree-seeking Students
Sponsor：National Chung Hsing University
1. Monthly stipend: NT$10,000, NT$8,000 or NT$6,000/ month.
2. Tuition waiver: partial tuition waiver (the same amount as domestic students) or full tuition waiver. ***Insurance, accommodation, computer usage fee, and miscellaneous fee are not included in the tuition wavier.
Note: The applicants are able to be awarded both the monthly stipend and the tuition waiver.
>>Check Regulations [Link]
a. <New students>
Application time: applications will be held upon applying for admissions
Qualifications: all degree-seeking applicants applied through admission application for international students
Required documents: application documents (online)
Duration of scholarships: September – July next year (reviewed on an annual basis)
b. <Current Students>
Application time: February – March (by announcement on the OIA website)
- Undergraduate students: cumulative grade points must be higher than or equal to 70.
- Graduate students: cumulative grade points must be higher than or equal to 80.
- Applicants who postpone enrollment for a semester will be evaluated on their admission application documents.
- Scholarship application form (online)
- One copy of transcript (include ranking) (online)
- Academic performance evaluation form filled out and signed by applicant’s advisor, instructor or department director (online)
Duration of scholarships: August – July next year (reviewed on an annual basis)