NCHU Admission Application for Foreign Students
[Application Duration] 1. From February 1 to March 31, 2020 (2020 Fall Semester/ Taiwan Time Zone: GMT+8)
2. From September 9 to October 15, 2019 (2020 Spring Semester/ Taiwan Time Zone: GMT+8)
*Spring Semester is only opened for the applicants who plan to pursue Master or Ph.D. degree.
[Application Deadline] 1. March 31, 2020 (Taiwan Time Zone: GMT+8)
2. October 15, 2019 (Taiwan Time Zone: GMT+8)
[Announcement of Admission] 1. June 15, 2020 (tentatively)
2. December 15, 2019 (tentatively)
[Academic Year] 1. September 2020 (Fall Semester)
2. February 2020 (Spring Semester)
[Application Procedure] Please click each link below for more instructions.
4. Register, fill in the online application form and upload all of the required documentation onto the system.
https://missfortune.nchu.edu.tw/oiafsdeg/?action=login (Please get access to the webpage via Google Chrome.)
(All applicants please do not register online until February 1, 2020.)
Step 1: Please register an account via online application system.
Step 2: Receive the verified e-mail to activate your account. Please notice that sometime the verified e-mail may be in your e-mail trash box or SPAM box.
Step 3: Please log-in to your account and follow step-by-step instructions to complete the online application form.
Step 4: Please make sure all the data and documents you provided is correct. You cannot make any change once you click the confirm button @ Step 11. Meanwhile, an invitation email for the letter of recommendation will be sent to your referees automatically.
Step 5: An automated confirmation message will be sent to your mailbox by the system. And you may log-in to your account to check the latest application status shown in the system, such as whether we have received the letters of recommendation yet.
Step 6: Patiently wait for the processing of the evaluation.
6. Generally speaking, the result will be announced in the mid of June.
7. You may look through FAQ before asking any questions.
8. Contact person: Ms. Raphi Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org