Female Accommodation at NCHU
Male Accommodation at NCHU
For more information you may visit here.
On Campus Dormitory
- Students who register for dorm are required to join the random allotment lottery along with all other students every school year for the right to stay in the dormitory.
- During summer and winter vacations, students must vacate their rooms. Students can also apply to the Dormitory Service Center if they want to stay in the dorm during summer and winter vacations. The registration time is always during the middle of the semester, so please check with the Dormitory Service Center.
- On campus, there are five dormitory buildings for male students and four buildings for female students. In general, four students share one room. The dormitory provides toilets, shower rooms, laundry rooms, recreational rooms, etc. No kitchen apparatuses are available in the dormitory. Students can have their meals in the university or dorm cafeteria or food stalls around the campus.
- Fees (NTD) required for living in NCHU dormitory per semester (about 5 months):
Link to Division of Housing Services : CLICK HERE
- All of fees except the basic fees are required to be paid in the post office. Please get the bill from Dormitory Service Center at the beginning of the semester.
- Security Deposit for Public Property will be refunded if student cleans up his/her space before checking out and does not damage any public property at the end of semester.
- Students who want to cancel on-campus housing must submit a cancellation form to Service Centers before making the payment. Once the payment is made, only 70% of fees will be refunded if a cancellation is received before semester starts, 50% before midterm week, and NO refund after midterm week.
There are quite a lot of apartments and rental houses close to NCHU. The rent for off-campus accommodation ranges from NT$ 3,000 to 10,000(US$90 to 300) per month depending on housing conditions. Tenants usually will be asked to pay 6 or 12 months rental fees in one time and also1 or 2 months deposit when you sign the contract with the landlord. However, rental fees payment ways are not all the same and depending on landlords. There are few platforms that provide rental services, and we recommend some for you below.
1. Platform provided by NCHU Division of Student Housing Services
2. My Room Abroad (discount code: NCHUOIA2020)
3. Taichung Rental Housing & Accommodation