Pre-approval Form for International Graduate Students
- Applicant eligibilty: Must be apllied by NCHU full-time professors (at least assistant professor) and print it out.
- Process: NCHU professors apply online, print it out, sign by referee and chariman, and submit it to Office of International Affairs, NCHU.
- Pre-approval items: (1) admission (2) (NCHU Scholarship) Full tuition waiver for the first academic year (3)Financial support from the referee.
- Application date: 15th March (for fall semester) or 1st October (for spring semester).
- The nominated students will still have to apply online and submit all the required document (NCHU Admission Application for Foreign Students) while the system is open (1st Feb.~31st March for fall semester; 5th Sept.~5th Oct. for sping semester) (Link)
Application is not avaiable at this moment (System Open at: Fall Semester: 1/1~3/15, Spring Semester:8/1~10/1)