法國蒙貝里耶國際高等農學院 Junior Research Lab For Agricultural Transitions課程
The Junior Research Lab at L'Institut Agro Montpellier reinforces your scientific background, trans you through collaborative research activities within a group of French and Interantional students, to develop your critical thinking, your scientific rigor, creativity and taste for innovation and research.
You will choose among a variety of themes and co-design your own project with the support of senior researchers. By managing your project from end to end, you will develop multiple skills strengthening both your self-learning skills and your ability to collaborate with others. You will experience disciplinary contect ghrough research-based learing based on real life scenarios. it will be a different experience from a traditional internships, since you are empowered in your choices and your responsibility as well.
- Learning through a collaborative research project conducted by groups of students for 200 hours over the semester from September to December. The students define these projects within a conceptual and logistic framework proposed by a team of tutors. Students determine the project and the scientific questions, acquire the data, analyze IT, write a scientific article, and defend their project individually. 12 ECTS
- Active learning sessions organized throughout the duration of the project allow them to acquire the skills necessary for the scientific approach. 2 ECTS
- 3 disciplinary modules to choose from among 9 in problem-based learning allow them to deepen their knowledge of a given disciplinary field (2 ECTS per module)
- A module dedicated to the latest research developments in the field of environmental assessment is optionally available in January (4 ECTS)
- 擁有生物學、數學、物理學及化學相關背景同學。Although it is not mandatory, having a laptop is useful so the student can work with as much flexibility as possible as the projects require using multiple workspaces in the campus.
- 2年內英文能力證明或法文能力證明（B2 等級）
- Cover letter explaining the interest for the Junior Research Lab and, if possible, the discipline/theme of interest for the JRL research project
- 住宿資訊: https://en.institut-agro-montpellier.fr/student-life/living/accommodation/montpellier-gaillarde-campus