Research Visiting - Other Information

Health Examination 

1. Students, who stay in Taiwan more than 3 months, would need to provide the Health Certificate before arrival.

2. Form of Health Certificate 



1. On-Campus Accomodation: Host department would need to help students to contact Division of Student Housing Service and reserve the room. 

2. Off-Campus Accomodation: Students would need to find the places by themselves or host professors could help them.