Internatinal Students - Dual Degree Program

Application Procedure

For more information, visit HERE.


Dual Degree Program

Dual Degree Program is open for International Students whose home university has signed a Co-implementation of the International Dual Degree Programs Agreement with NCHU (click HERE for the universities having a dual degree agreement with NCHU). To apply for this program, International Student also needs to be currently enrolled in the university and has at least studied for two semesters.