Before You Arrive - Invitation Letter & Work Permit

Invitation Letter

The invitation letter can be sent by all departments (colleges/departments/institutes) by their names.
However, “National” should not be omitted in official documents sent to China.
Approval from the Ministry of Education should be obtained before making any "declarations".


Work Permit

Please check the Regulations Governing Educational Institutions at All Levels Applying for Work Permits for Foreign Teachers and their Administration.