Exchange Student - Scholarship

Ministry of Education and NCHU offer several types of scholarships for outgoing exchange students and internship.
Only Taiwanese students can apply those scholarships. Please check Chinese version website to find out more information.

If you are an international student and would like to apply exchange student program, please check your scholarship eligibility with OIA staff.