Research Visiting - After Arrival

Apply for Short-Term Visiting ID Card

Please refer to the following Website



1. On-Campus Accommodation: The host department would need to help students to contact the Division of Student Housing Service and reserve the room. 

2. Off-Campus Accommodation: Students would need to find the places by themselves or host professors could help them.


Other Information

Once You Are in Taichung

Campus Resources