Pax & Lab - Chinese Language Courses
Credited Chinese Courses
- (0949)Practical Chinese(I)- 2021 Fall* Evening Class
- (0954)Practical Chinese(II) - 2021 Fall
- (0955)Practical Chinese(III) - 2021 Fall
- (1910)Practical Chinese(I) - 2021 Fall
- (0948)Practical Chinese(II)-2022 Spring* Evening Class
- (0955)Practical Chinese (IV)-2022 Spring
- (0956)Practical Chinese(I)-2022 Spring* Evening Class
- (0959)Practical Chinese(II)-2022 Spring
(**The information is only for reference. The courses will change every semester. )
Fee-paying Chinese Courses
The Chinese Program was established in Spring 2006 and approved by Taiwan's Ministry of Education (MOE) in Fall 2006. The program is available in MOE's "Chinese Language Center" list, an official document for Taiwan's overseas consulates, and the local offices of the "National Immigration Agency" to consult with when they are issuing visas to students.
The Chinese Program is intended for those interested in learning the Chinese language and culture. Managed by NCHU's Language Center, the Program consorts with the policy of academic internationalization promoted by MOE. The program comprises courses of elementary, intermediate, high-intermediate, and advanced levels (see "Courses"). The elementary and intermediate levels focus on the acquisition of daily Chinese, while culture-oriented topics constitute the core of the high-intermediate and advanced courses.
- The classes are small in size.
- The instructors are all highly experienced and professionally trained with a teaching certificate.
NCHU Language Center offers courses on a seasonal basis, i.e., each class running approximately for 3 months. For each class, there are 5 meetings per week, 3 hours per meeting, 180 hours per term.
Spring -- Mar. ~ May
Summer -- Jun. ~ Aug.
Autumn -- Sep. ~ Nov.
Winter -- Dec. ~ Feb.
Please refer to the detailed information at the website of NCHU Chinese Language Center.